Apprentice Bodyboarding Lessons | £130pp (three lessons)
Learn bodyboarding in Cornwall or progress your level of riding with a course of Apprentice Bodyboarding Lessons at Newquay Activity Centre, open to all ages. Offering a progressive format of tuition, the frequency and number of Apprentice Bodyboarding Lessons will enable you to learn and practise bodyboarding techniques quickly and more efficiently than you would with a one-off lesson.
Certain bodyboarding tricks can take a while to master so the more practice you put in the better you’ll be. You’ll get suited up in Rip Curl wetsuits and rash vests in our heated changing rooms, with lockers to store your clothes and valuables, before hitting Fistral Beach to begin your bodyboarding lessons.
Your Apprentice Bodyboarding Lessons will include:
- Three two-hour bodyboarding lessons
- One free half-day hire of bodyboarding equipment to practise in between sessions
- A range of boards to use as you improve your riding
- Photography of you in action
- Bodyboarding School Progression Log
- 10% discount for your following session to feed your addiction!
- 10% discount for a coasteer or surfing experience with us
- 10% discount on Found and Core bodyboards at the Bodyboard-Depot
- 15% discount at the Rip Curl store in Newquay
Newquay Activity Centre is the only specialist bodyboarding school in Cornwall that uses a 1:5 ratio of teachers to students, we’re a certified Surf GB Centre of Excellence and all our bodyboarding lessons have been designed by British Team Coach, Rob Barber. This means when you learn bodyboarding in Cornwall with us you’re guaranteed the highest level of unparalleled tuition in the industry.
We recommend booking in advance, especially if you’re planning on visiting during peak season. Call to check availability and book your Apprentice Bodyboard Lessons today.
CALL NOW (lines open 8am – 10pm): 01637 879571 or please enquire below