Developer Bodyboarding Lessons | £150pp (four lessons)
Learn bodyboarding in Cornwall or improve your level of riding whatever your age or ability with a course of Developer Bodyboarding Lessons at Newquay Activity Centre. Structured to offer progressive learning, the number, frequency and intensity of our Developer Bodyboarding Lessons will enable you to pick up skills and tricks more quickly and easily.
You’ll collect your Rip Curl wetsuit, fins and rash vest to suit up in our heated changing rooms with lockers for valuables, before hitting Fistral Beach. From day one we’ll teach you the fundamentals of bodyboarding before fine-tuning your skills so you have a good grasp of what’s required to become a more informed and proficient rider.
Your Developer Bodyboarding Lessons will include:
- Four two-hour bodyboarding lessons
- One free half-day Bodyboard hire to practice in between sessions
- Range of boards to use as you improve
- Photography of you in action
- Bodyboarding School Progression Log
- 10% discount on your following session to feed your addiction
- 10% discount on a coasteer or surfing experience with us
Newquay Activity Centre is the only specialist bodyboarding school in Cornwall that uses a 1:5 ratio of instructors to students, we’re a certified Surf GB Centre of Excellence and all our bodyboarding lessons have been designed by British Team Coach, Rob Barber. This means when you learn bodyboarding in Cornwall with us you’re guaranteed the highest level of tuition in the industry.
We recommend booking in advance, especially if you’re planning on visiting during peak season.