Explorer Bodyboarding Lessons | £42pp (one lesson)
Progress your bodyboarding in Cornwall at Newquay Activity Centre’s specialist Bodyboarding School and learn some radical moves. Our Explorer Bodyboarding Lessons are designed to improve your riding, whatever your age, level or ability. From paddling out, trimming technique and wave selection for novices through to shredding different types of waves and picking off juicy tubes.
You’ll get changed in our heated locker rooms, with storage for your valuables, before warming up on Newquay’s infamous Fistral Beach. Newquay Activity Centre is the only bodyboarding school in Cornwall that uses a 1:5 ratio of instructors to students, we’re a certified Surf GB Centre of Excellence and all our courses and bodyboarding lessons have been designed by British Team Coach, Rob Barber.
This means when you learn bodyboarding in Cornwall with us you’re guaranteed the highest level of unparalleled tuition in the industry.
Your Explorer Bodyboarding Lessons will include:
- Allocation of equipment, Rip Curl wetsuit, fins, rashie and bodyboard
- Small group with maximum of five bodyboarders
- One two-hour bodyboarding lesson
- Consolidation of skills
- Photography of you in action
- Bodyboarding Progression Log
- 50% discount on half-day hire of bodyboard and wetsuit for practice after your lesson
- 10% discount for your following session to feed your addiction!
- 10% discount for a coasteer or surfing experience with us
- 10% discount on Found and Core bodyboards at the Bodyboard-Depot
- 15% discount at the Rip Curl store in Newquay
We recommend booking in advance, especially if you’re planning on visiting during peak season.Call to check availability and book your Explorer Bodyboard Lessons today.
CALL NOW (lines open 8am – 10pm): 01637 879571 or please enquire below