Jet Coasteering | £60pp | Medium to High Intensity
For adrenalin-fuelled coasteering book our Jet Coasteer in Cornwall and experience the excitement of high speed coastline exploration. Along Newquay’s Gazzle you’ll navigate your way through rapids, water-filled caves and negotiate fun cliff jumps before hitting open water for a jet ski pick-up.
Using techniques employed by Hawaiian big wave surfers during tow-surfing wipe outs, our surf rescue sled will pull you along using the ski’s amazing acceleration, so you can spot marine wildlife and experience fun stunts in the water before rejoining your coasteering group.
Tame or extreme, you can choose the level of your Jet Coasteer in Cornwall. Open to all ages and abilities, though a basic level of swimming competency is required.
Your Jet Coasteering Session includes:
- Meet your group leader at Newquay Activity Centre
- Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Coasteering safety brief
- Two-and-a-half-hour session with in-water jet ski collection and coastline tour
The Jet Ski element:
- In pairs you leave the coasteering group for 10- minute sections on the jet ski sled
- The coasteering group continues along the route so no waiting around
- Sled pick-ups are timed so no-one misses the cliff jumps or coasteer highlights
- On the jet ski sled you visit the Cribbar big wave surfing reef and inaccessible coves
- Spot our local seal population while cruising around behind the jet ski
- Experience big wake turns, carving rail slides and donut spins on the sled
- Cruise round Fistral Bay or Newquay’s unique Tea Cavern caves
Call for availability and book your Jet Coasteering adventure today.