Jet Coasteering | £60pp | Medium to High Intensity
Outdoor activities in Cornwall really get no better than our Jet Coasteer which offers the best of both worlds; coasteering and jet skiing!
For adrenalin-fuelled coasteering book our Jet Coasteer in Cornwall and experience the excitement of high speed coastline exploration. Two and a half hours of high octane fun, it has all the thrills of a Coasteering session along Newquay’s Gazzle peninsula where you climb your way through rapids, water-filled caves and negotiate awesome cliff jumps, but it comes with the added bonus of hitting the open water for a jet ski pick-up.
Using techniques employed by Hawaiian big wave surfers during tow-surfing wipe outs, our surf rescue sled will pull you along using the ski’s amazing acceleration, so you can experience some radical stunts (donut spins, big wake turns, rail slides), spot marine life in their natural habitat and even have time for a visit to Newquay’s big wave spot, the infamous Cribbar. before rejoining your coasteering group.
Tame or extreme, you can choose the level of your Jet Coasteer in Cornwall. Open to all ages and abilities, though a basic level of swimming competency is required.
Your Jet Coasteering Session includes:
- Meet your group leader at Newquay Activity Centre
- Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Coasteering safety brief
- Two-and-a-half-hour session with in-water jet ski collection and coastline tour
The Jet Ski element:
- In pairs you leave the coasteering group for 10- minute sections on the jet ski sled
- The coasteering group continues along the route so no waiting around
- Sled pick-ups are timed so no-one misses the cliff jumps or coasteer highlights
- On the jet ski sled you visit the Cribbar big wave surfing reef and inaccessible coves
- Spot our local seal population while cruising around behind the jet ski
- Experience big wake turns, carving rail slides and donut spins on the sled
- Cruise round Fistral Bay or Newquay’s unique Tea Cavern caves
There is so much packed into our Jet Coasteer, coupled with our animated and friendly team of coasteer instructors, that we guarantee you’ll have a day out like no other!