Hen Bodyboarding | £38pp
Hit the ocean and master new skills with our action-packed hen party bodyboarding lessons. Everyone will catch a wave within the first 10 minutes and that’s a promise! Bodyboarding means you’re closer to the surf which offers a fantastic sensation of speed and exhilaration.
Bodyboards are also smaller and lighter, it’s also less tiring, so you can be catching unbroken swells within an hour learning tricks such as barrel rolls and cut backs. Our lessons take place in the governed bathing area of the sea away from surfers, so you feel safe and comfortable.
Surfing GB qualified and fully insured our coaching team tailor tuition to your ability which includes instruction from former European Number 1 and British Team Bodyboarding Coach, Rob Barber. You really couldn’t be in more experienced or safer hands.
Your Hen Do Session includes:
• Meet your bodyboarding coach at Newquay Activity Centre
• Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits, fins and pro-standard bodyboards
• Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
• Beachside safety talk for your hen party
• Two-hour bodyboarding lesson on Newquay’s Fistral Beach
• Bottle of bubbly afterwards – you deserve it!
|Price Per Person
Fun Hen Party ideas:
• A bodyboarding competition with prizes for biggest wave caught and best wipe out
• Multi-ability coaching and equipment available
Call for availability book your Hen Do dates today.