The Cornish Challenge | £38.50pp
Pick your teams and get ready for some epic fun on The Cornish Challenge, a specially designed day for action-filled hen weekends. Taking part in California-style beach games you’ll compete against one another using surf and lifeguarding skills on the beautiful golden sands of Fistral or Towan Beach.
Crammed with fun hen party ideas The Cornish Challenge is physically demanding with aspects of problem solving during which you’ll take part in a paddle relay race, a tug ‘o’war, the surfboard tunnel, a lifeguard’s flag sprint and stacks of team fun. Open to non-swimmers, no prior skills are required for The Cornish Challenge which will be framed to suit the fitness level of your party.
Your Hen Do Session includes:
- Meet your coach at the Newquay Activity Centre
- Enrolment, allocation of wetsuits, fins, bodyboards and team rash vests
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Beach safety talk for your hen party
- Two-hour beach games challenge on Fistral Beach or Towan Beach in Newquay
- Bottle of fizz and winner’s jersey for the winning team