Hen Do Jet Coasteering | £60pp
For adrenalin-fuelled hen weekends, book our Jet Coasteer and experience the thrill of high speed ocean exploration. Along Newquay’s Gazzle you’ll negotiate sluices, huge cliff jumps, water-filled caves and other stunning coastal features before hitting open water for a jet ski pick-up.
Using techniques employed by Hawaiian big wave surfers during tow-surfing wipe outs, our surf rescue sled will pull you along using the ski’s amazing acceleration, so you can spot local marine wildlife and experience fun stunts in the water before rejoining your hen party coasteering group.
Tame or extreme, you choose the level of your Jet Coasteer. So come join us for intense yet fun hen party ideas!
Your Hen Do Session includes:
- Meet your group leader at Newquay Activity Centre
- Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Coasteer and beach safety talk for your hen party
- Two-and-a-half-hour session with in-water jet ski collection and coastline tour
- Bottle of fizz afterwards to celebrate, you deserve it!
The Jet Ski element:
- In pairs you leave the coasteering group for 10-minute sections on the jet ski sled
- The coasteering group continues along the route so no waiting around
- Sled pick-ups are timed so no-one misses the cliff jumps or coasteer highlights
- On the jet ski sled you visit the Cribbar big wave surfing reef and inaccessible coves
- Spot our local seal population while cruising around behind the jet ski
- Experience big wake turns, carving rail slides and donut spins on the sled
- Cruise round Fistral Bay or Newquay’s unique Tea Cavern caves
|Session Per Person