Hen Do Surfing Lessons | £35pp
Hen party surfing lessons are the business if you’re after hen party ideas that are major fun in a safe environment. Our GB qualified and experienced surf lifeguards and coaches, including British Team Coach, Rob Barber, will have your hens standing up or mastering some devilish moves depending on your ability.
Whether your hen party are novices, experienced surfers or there’s a good mix of abilities, our instructors will create the perfect surfing lesson for your group. We also choose suitable locations for hen weekends with smaller waves for those with little experience.
So get on the phone and book the hen party of a lifetime.
Your Hen Do Session includes:
• Meet your surf coach at Newquay Activity Centre
• Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits and Rip Curl surfboards
• Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
• Beachside safety talk for your group
• Two-hour surfing lesson on Newquay’s Fistral Beach
• Bottle of bubbly afterwards to celebrate
Fun Hen Party ideas
• Surf Master Competition – most improved surfer receives free T-shirt
|Price Per Person