School Fistral Rangers
£15 per pupil
Minimum class size 10
Key Stage 1 – 4
For unforgettable school trips that transform classroom learning into thrilling outdoor adventures, treat your pupils to a Fistral Rangers session with Newquay Activity Centre. We’ll get them involved in a variety of exciting ocean based activities including surfing, bodyboarding, eco coasteering, rock pooling and beach safety on the stunning shores of Newquay.
In a fun and safe environment our fantastic Coasteer Leader, Karl Fice-Thomson, and team of Surf GB qualified and experienced instructors will teach your pupils skills they’ll never forget and experiences they won’t stop talking about.
All our school trips can be tailored to feature curriculum topics and key learning goals, from science, maths, English language and literature to personal development, social skills, self-confidence development and motivational skills. Speak to us about how we can arrange outdoor learning for your group upon booking.
Fistral Rangers outdoor activities for school trips:
• Rock clambering Rock Pool Safari
• Cave exploration
• Discover nature in undisturbed habitats
• Chest height wading through rock pools
• Jumping into natural plunge pools
• Swimming with marine life
Rock Pool Safari
• Discover the marine environment
• Handle sea creatures
• Find out who eats who
• How to preserve habitats
• Gruesome marine animal facts
• Wave formation, rips, beach topography and tides
• What is sand?
• Why the sea is blue and salty
• The role of lifeguards
• Beach safety equipment, flags, arm and whistle signals
• Basic first aid
Our Fistral Rangers outdoor learning sessions in Newquay are arranged to suit your group size and budget or can form part of a full week of activities. Simply give us a call and our experienced bookings staff will build the perfect outdoor education package for your group.