Stag Party Surf Lessons | £35pp
For a stag party stacked with badass action and cool moves try learning to surf and enjoy the legendary sport of kings. Our GB qualified and experienced surf lifeguards and coaches, including British Team Coach, Rob Barber, will have your stag party bros standing up in no time or mastering some epic moves depending on the level of your ability.
Whether you’ve never surfed before or you have some surfing experience, our instructors pitch your surfing lessons at a suitable level using kit from our centre sponsor Rip Curl. So, prepare to hang ten and take steps towards becoming a beach-babes magnet.
Your Stag Do Session includes:
- Meet and greet at Newquay Activity Centre with your surf coach
- Enrolment, allocation of wetsuits and surfboards
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Beachside safety talk for the whole stag party
- Two-hour surfing lesson on Newquay’s infamous Fistral Beach
- Bottle of bubbly afterwards to celebrate the mother of all stag weekends!
Hen Do Surfing Lessons | £35pp
Hen party surfing lessons are the business if you’re after hen party ideas that are major fun in a safe environment. Our GB qualified and experienced surf lifeguards and coaches, including British Team Coach, Rob Barber, will have your hens standing up or mastering some devilish moves depending on your ability.
Whether your hen party are novices, experienced surfers or there’s a good mix of abilities, our instructors will create the perfect surfing lesson for your group. We also choose suitable locations for hen weekends with smaller waves for those with little experience.
So get on the phone and book the hen party of a lifetime.
Your Hen Do Session includes:
• Meet your surf coach at Newquay Activity Centre
• Enrolment, allocation of suitable wetsuits and Rip Curl surfboards
• Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
• Beachside safety talk for your group
• Two-hour surfing lesson on Newquay’s Fistral Beach
• Bottle of bubbly afterwards to celebrate
|Price Per Person