The Cornish Challenge | £38.50pp
Get some proper banter going amongst your stag do group by competing in The Cornish Challenge, a boisterous contest perfect for stag weekends. You’ll pit your wits against your bros in California-style beach games that include surf and lifeguarding skills on the sands of Fistral Beach.
Flexing muscles and brain cells, yes – you’ll need both – you’ll take part in a paddle relay race, Tug ‘o’ war, the surfboard tunnel challenge, a lifeguard’s flag sprint, beach volleyball and Aqua Targets, a game that tests your throwing skills and nerve. Open to none-swimmers, no prior skills are required for our beach games stag weekends apart from the will to win.
Book your stag do today and let the beach games battle commence!
Your Stag Party Session includes:
- Meet and greet at Newquay Activity Centre with your coach
- Enrolment, allocation of wetsuits, fins, bodyboards and team rash vests
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Safety talk for the whole stag party
- Two-hour beach games challenge on Newquay’s infamous Fistral Beach or Towan Beach
- Bottle of bubbly and winner’s jersey for the victorious team