Stag Party Jet Coasteering | £60pp (group discounts apply)
Get your rocks off with an adrenalin fuelled stag do adventure, our Jet Coasteering will totally sort the men from the boys. Along our coasteering ‘North Coast Challenge’ route you’ll have to master sluice rides, rock jumps, caving and stacks of jaw dropping coastal features, before entering open water for a jet ski pick-up.
Using the same techniques employed by Hawaiian big wave surfers during tow-surfing wipe outs, you’ll be collected by our surf rescue sled, experiencing the ski’s awesome acceleration, before pulling radical stunts in the water and rejoining your coasteering stag do activities.
For stag weekends, you choose how tame or extreme your Jet Coasteering will be. So, is your groom man enough?
Your Stag Party Session Includes
- Meet and greet at Newquay Activity Centre with your group leader
- Enrolment, allocation of wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids
- Suit up in our heated changing rooms with safe storage for valuables
- Safety talk for the whole stag party
- Two and a half hour coasteering experience with jet ski in-water pick up and tour
- Bottle of bubbly afterwards to celebrate the daddy of all stag weekends!
The Jet Ski Element
- Pairs of people leave the coasteering group for ten minute sessions on the jet ski sled
- The coasteering group continues across the course with no waiting around
- Sled pick-ups are timed so no participants miss cliff jumps or coasteer highlights
- On the jet ski sled, visit the Cribbar big wave surfing reef and inaccessible coves
- Spot the local seal population while cruising around behind the jet ski
- Look at big wake turns, pull off carving rail slides and donut spins on the sled
- Cruise around Fistral Bay or Newquay’s legendary Tea Cavern caves
Coasteering Groups Discount
|Session Per Person