Learn To Surf | Surf Coaching Weekends | £139pp
Surf Lessons in Cornwall don’t come better than this! – Learn to surf or advance your surfing technique at our Surf Coaching Weekends in Cornwall with expert ISA Level 2 instructor, former British Champion, and Newquay Activity Centre’s head coach, Johnny Fryer.
He’ll help skyrocket your surfing performance in a welcoming summer camp atmosphere that’s both relaxed and fun.
Whether you’ve had surf lessons in Cornwall before or you’re new to the sport, during this weekend summer camp you’ll be individually coached with goals set and your performance analysed to ensure you improve. Our surf camps in Cornwall are also great social weekends where you can swap surf stories of the day, eat out and have fun in Newquay town on Saturday night.
Over the course of the weekend, which will actually feel like a mini holiday, you’ll surf your socks off with 3 surf lessons in Cornwall and meet like-minded people who often turn into long term friends and surf partners, while enjoying the laidback beach lifestyle of Newquay. Intensive in nature, and under the watchful eye of highly qualified, experienced and enthusiastic instructors, your surfing will come on leaps and bounds. Watch out Kelly Slater!
So, if your surfing is constrained to the weekends, or you’re looking for something a little different than the typical surf lessons in Cornwall, then seize the bull by its proverbial horns and get on one of our intensive weekends to maximise your 48 hours of freedom. We guarantee you’ll be the envy of the office as you roll back into work on Monday morning with tales to tell and customary Lego man head and hands (The notorious tan lines you get from wearing a wetsuit all weekend). As well as images and video clips of you in action!
Your Surf Coaching Weekend will include:
- Three surf lessons at Cornwall’s finest beaches with both beach and ocean tuition
- Feedback on every ride, paddle out and wipe out
- Individual goal setting, breaking progression barriers down and taking you to the next level
- Experienced videographer/photographer supplying professional footage to take home
- A minimum of four professional action shots to review and keep
- Summer camp surf progression clinic and Q&A to remedy all your surf-related issues
- 15% discount at The Boardroom and Rip Curl Concept Store
- Official surf ability grading using the iAM Bands scheme
- Accommodation packages available
This is way more fun, enjoyable and progression based than the average surf lessons in Cornwall.
We recommend booking in advance, especially if you’re planning on visiting during peak season. Accommodation packages available, just drop us a line.
Call to check availability and book your Surfing Coaching Weekend today.