Surf Survivor | £38.50pp
Would you have what it takes to be in Baywatch? Our Surf Survivor course encompasses all aspects of the beach rescue lifestyle to get you working competitively in teams, in and out of the water.
We’ve devised unique lifesaving and coast guarding activities, combining flag and fitness games to challenge your group physically and mentally on some of Cornwall’s best surf beaches!
This is the perfect activity for all ages, whether you’re a group of friends looking to learn some new skills or a stag / hen group wanting to try something different. There’s no better way to test your abilities than jumping in a wetsuit, getting sandy and problem solving in the sea.
You’ll be paddling rescue boards, riding surfboards, bodyboarding and saving your team mates with Baywatch rescue tubes. It’s a beach and ocean experience like no other and only one team can win!
- Lifesaving skills taught and delivered
- Flag and fitness relay games as used by Aussie lifeguards
- Ocean rescues using boards and Baywatch rescue tubes
- Relay races using rescue paddle boards
- Surf and Bodyboard Skills to decide the king of the waves