We are looking for a great bookings administrator who is organised and super efficient and who can work well under pressure dealing with bookings in our busy office for our activity centre.
Role: Booking Administrator, Newquay Activity Centre.
o Central bookings administration
o Dealing with telephone enquiries for activities
o Responding to email enquiries
o Occasional face to face selling
o Cross selling of activities
o Use of Bookings Layer system and bookings diary
o Staffing of activities
o To report daily sales performance to line manager
o To track bookings in order to bring them to a successful conclusion in the shortest reasonable time possible.
o To attend weekly staff meeting and feedback on bookings performance week on week.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a busy office environment
- Experience of telephone and face to face sales
- Experience within the adventure sports industry would be beneficial
- Adaptable, Team Builder
- Flexible working
- Self-managing using initiative and taking responsibility
- Strong communication skills (F2F, Telephone)
- Can do positive attitude!
Initially this is a summer position, with the potential for this to extend depending on performance.
5 days per week.
Hourly pay to be agreed depending on experience
IF this sounds like you then please send your CV by email to: [email protected]
Please, NO calls, just email over your CV! Thanks Rob Barber, Director.