Book With Confidence At Newquay Activity Centre With Our Covid Protection Promise
WE ARE OPEN FOR BOOKINGS AND ACTIVITIES EVERY DAY FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES! WE CAN’T WAIT TO GET BACK IN THE WATER WITH YOU!
When you book an activity with us at Newquay Activity Centre, we always like to go the extra mile to make sure you’re happy and confident with the service you receive. Since COVID-19 rocked the planet, this has only driven us to look after our customers, and ourselves, even more.
Through all of the economic hardships since early 2020, we have been lucky enough to remain open thanks to the hard work of our colleagues and customers. Working from home and 1:1 lessons have replaced the buzz of a booming beach, but with the Prime Ministers road map out of lockdown, we are (hopefully) well on the way to offering our full menu of exciting coastal activities once again!
Ultimately, the health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have special measures in place at our HQ to keep everyone safe, both during and after your activity. To accompany our Covid-safe centre, we have created our Protection Promise so that you can book with confidence and enjoy the ocean stress-free.
Our Protection Promise Includes:
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces to Government standards
- Cleaning equipment thoroughly in-between sessions with Milton disinfectant
- Safety screens in place on our activity and rental desks
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the centre
- Good ventilation throughout the centre whilst limiting the need to be indoors
- Regular health checks of all instructors and staff, stating daily if they have had symptoms in the last 14 days
- All First Aid kits have been equipped with additional medical gloves and CPR resuscitation face shields for instructors
- Staggered customer arrival times to limit contact
- Face masks worn inside the centre at all times
- Encouraging customers to arrive already dressed for their activity
- COVID-19 Risk Assessments for all activities
What We Ask of You:
- Confirm before and on arrival that you, or any members of your group, have not experienced or been in contact with anyone that has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- As per government guidance, if you experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of an activity with us, we kindly ask that you let us know. This will allow us to perform a track and trace for the rest of your activity group
- Please arrive with your swimwear already on under your clothes. Please also be prepared to get changed outside to help us & other customers with social distancing
Booking With Confidence – Cancellations and Refunds
Our Protection Promise doesn’t just look after your health, we’ll also take care of your bank balance. So you can book activities with complete peace of mind, we’ve made a few changes to our Cancellation & Refund policy. If you are unable to attend an activity due to Government restrictions, including national and local lockdowns, you can now choose from one of the following:
- We can move your booking to a suitable date in the future
- We can supply you with a voucher for the full amount
- We can refund the cost of your activity in full
Please note: Full refunds will only be provided in the event of Government lockdowns.
The Storm Will Pass
With the NHS rolling out vaccines across the country and the sunshine arriving from it’s wintery hibernation, it’s time to take control of our happiness once again. If you’ve been missing the fresh air in your lungs and the sea salt in your hair, why not book onto one of our surfing, bodyboarding or SUPing adventures in Newquay this year.
Long evenings, golden hours, warm sunshine and good times will soon be within touching distance. It’s almost time to put the effects of isolation and lockdown behind us, let’s use our breathtaking coastal environment and experience the full force of its natural beauty.
To see how we can help you explore the coast in a safe and responsible way, check out our full list of coastal activities. If 2020 has sparked a new sense of self and left you questioning your career choice, why not take a look at our Outdoor Activity Instructor Training Course – get paid to do what you love!
Whatever your plans for this post-pandemic world, make sure to stay safe, respect the planet and stay happy.
DIRECTOR – Newquay Activity Centre.